Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Follow Up, When is enough?

FOLLOW UP

I can not stress enough how important Follow Up is. Back in October is sent out some emails  to people who were interested in being able to Own their own business. the same day that these emails went out I got 3 responses almost immediately. They were all interested in more information. The fist person I called and talked to for almost an hour. They decided that this was more than they thought they could fit into their lives...A week later they registered as a customer and started shopping at partner stores. WIN WIN #1.

The second person that I contacted was All over this. Was excited and wanting to get started. Life Happens and it always will, but I kept emailing, calling, texting. We had several conversations over the past few months. I sent this gentleman a text on Tuesday because I wanted to see if he could give me some time to explain the #shoppingannuity. We are doing that tomorrow with him but the exciting part for me is he is still very excited about the business and said that he has cleared his plate and is ready to seriously get to work. WIN WIN #2

WIN #3 for me came today. From that same email list back in October and the third person that expressed interest, Well after several Followup emails and phone calls, she called me today and I booked time with her tomorrow. She has already seen the 22 minute video a few times, she has been n my portal to look around, and said she has questions about products and how our business is structured. I am so looking forward to this appointment.

Never give up on "FOLLOW UP" we do not know what others have going on and can not assume anything. My favorite thing, I keep saying to myself when doing Follow Ups is " Ok...1 more time" (even though it is probably the 20th or 30th time)

No comments:

Post a Comment